Saturday 17 January 2015

Topshop's Incandescent Polish

Topshop's Incandescent Polish is an awesome pink/champagne metallic polish. I am really loving metallic polish at the moment especially with glitter over it.

Incandescent applies beautifully and glides onto the nails with the perfect brush provided. You might be able to get away with one coat of this polish but I chose to apply two. It dries pretty darn quickly which is amazing and is really hard wearing.

Topshop nail Polish has what I would class as an award winning polish formula. Seriously, I am always so impressed by their polish. I definitely recommend Incandescent!

What do you guys think of this lovely polish? Do you like the hint of pink running through it?




8 comments:

  1. This polish is stunning. I have a major weakness for anything shiny/glittery. I've tried to put myself on a bit of a nail polish ban at the moment as I have so many bottles of the stuff drying up in my make up drawers and it makes me feel guilty every single time I look at it all (haha!) but your blog makes me want to go out and buy even more of the stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw haha i have the exact same weakness:) i was trying to have a wee bit of a spending ban but then i bought some new topshop polishes and theres new models own polishes coming out on the 29th january so the ban has gone out the window haha:)aww thanks so so much for reading and for leaving a lovely comment:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Looks really nice :)
    Emily http://idontknxw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is pretty cool:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i agree,i am loving metallic polishes at the moment! thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  4. Stunning!!! <3


    http://simplymichl.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like it too:)thanks so much for reading & commenting:)xxx

      Delete