Wednesday 25 February 2015

Marks & Spencer Jewel Heart Necklace

My mum picked out this Jewel Heart Necklace as a christmas present for me from Marks and Spencer. I'm not sure if it's something that I would have chosen for myself as I like more flamboyant statement necklaces. However, I tried it on and I really like it. It's cute!

It's really cool that the fastening of the necklace is at the front-it makes it more unique. It's a really simple necklace but it looks very sweet when it's on. It's not to heavy which is great and it sits nicely.

It is a nice addition to my ever growing necklace collection (I must not purchase anymore for a while).

What do you guys think of this necklace? Do you like its more subtle design?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so glad you like it:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete