Friday 27 February 2015

Orly Peony Glitter Polish

I've got an awesome Orly polish called Peony to show you today. It is an extremely sparkly pink holographic glitter polish. It is so gorgeous when it is on the nails. 

I feel like, as usual, the photos just don't do it justice! Hopefully you can imagine what it's like in real life.

I did find that it was quite difficult to get enough glitter strands on the brush without having too much clear polish on it too. I wanted lots of glitter but didn't want my nails to be overloaded with polish. With some care though it didn't take me too long to get my desired result so it was worth the time spent.

What do you guys think about Orly's Peony polish? Do you like glitter polish with glitter strands in it? I'd love to hear what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment