Thursday 12 February 2015

Project Life #5 Getting Creative

As I have said in previous posts- you don't have to buy all of the things I have mentioned to make a lovely scrapbook. I have been getting creative with things I have lying around my house.

I had a major clear out of my nail polish collection recently and I found quite a few ancient polishes that I could use to make glittery backgrounds for my photos as my photos don't always have a nice background. 

You could also include little paintings or drawings in your scrapbook. I'm not very good at drawing so I will do little paintings in mine.

You could make backgrounds for your photos or make mini collages out of magazines or newspapers that you have at home.

I have also made backgrounds by taking photos of my tartan scarf and some of my checked tube trousers as I love the patterns on them. You could totally take photos of things with a great pattern and use them in your scrapbook.

If you have scraps of pretty wrapping paper or ribbon left over you could definitely use them to brighten up your scrapbook. I certainly will!

I recently bought some adhesive foam letters from amazon for £2.99 per pack and some foam hearts from amazon also for £2.99 per pack. They are an affordable way to decorate your scrapbook.

What do you guys think? Do you have any other ideas about what I could include in my scrapbook that I have lying around at home?





No comments:

Post a Comment