Friday 13 February 2015

Project Life #6 My Scrapbook Layout

As you probably already know I am making this scrapbook for my mums 60th birthday.  

I had a lot of family photos from the last two years that I hadn't even printed out so I decided to do a section of the scrapbook with those in it.

I also printed out some old family photos with my grandparents in them and made a wee section in the scrapbook with those.

As I'm making this scrapbook over the whole year I will have separate sections for each month. I bought some Project Life dividers from amazon for £7.99 however you could make your own dividers or have a way of differentiating each month.

I might add extra sections throughout the year if I think of anything else but this seems to be how I'm setting out the scrapbook at the moment.

If you have any additional ideas let me know! What do you guys think? I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment