Monday 16 February 2015

Ted Baker Pink Wash Bag/Make Up Bag

If you have read my blog for a while you might know that I love Ted Baker's make up and wash bags. I just ignored the hype around them until I got one of their make up bags and I have been in love ever since.

This pink wash bag is just bluming gorgeous in colour and style. It's such a great size for keeping hair brushes and make up brushes in as well as make up remover and cleanser. You can definitely fit your shampoo in this bag.

I never thought I would rave about these but they have got me well and truly addicted to their awesomeness. They are extremely practical yet beautiful.

They can be a bit pricey but you can get some total bargains in the John Lewis sale which is usually where I make my purchases. 

If you need a new make up bag or wash bag I highly recommend Ted Baker's great collection.

What do you think of this bag? Have you ever lusted after Ted Baker's make up/wash bags? 


3 comments:

  1. Adorable bag

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hot Pink Make Up Bag

    ReplyDelete