Tuesday 24 March 2015

Miss Selfridge Pink Stone Statement Necklace

I bought this Pink Stone Necklace from Miss Selfridge during their sale at the end of last year. I really like it because it is a slightly more understated statement necklace. It is perfect for days when you don't want your statement necklace to be too flamboyant.

I love it's golden chain and the fact that it is fairly light weight for a statement necklace. The combination of pale pink stones and sparkly jewels is lovely.

What do you think about this necklace? I love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below!



6 comments:

  1. I love this necklace! I would wear this with pretty much everything I think! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it it would go with just about everything & look awesome:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely :) It would look nice over a shirt with a collar :)

    Becca xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i totally agree:)maybe a denim one:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete