Friday 27 March 2015

Models Own Indigo Colour Chrome Polish

I am completely addicted to wearing Models Owns Colour Chrome Polishes. I especially love this gorgeous Indigo Colour Chrome Polish. It is just so pretty. Models Own are kicking butt with their polishes this year.

Indigo applies really nicely to the nails and dries super quickly. You can get away with just one coat of this polish but I would advise applying two coats. Definitely leave your first coat of polish to dry before you apply your second coat otherwise you might drag your polish. This polish is also very hard wearing.

I highly recommend trying this beautiful Indigo polish. Two massive thumbs up from me!

Have you tried Models Own's Indigo Colour Chrome Polish? What do you think of it? I love hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment