Friday 27 March 2015

Nails Inc's Chiltern Street Gel Effect Polish

I really love Nails Inc's Chiltern Street Gel Effect Polish as it provides such an immaculate finish. It is a gorgeous pale pink shade and is perfect for spring. I never used to be attracted to pale pink shades of polish but now I adore them. I think it is because my love for pastel shades has grown majorly.

This polish applies beautifully as the formula is excellent. Nails Inc's Gel formula is spot on. The curved brush is just the perfect size to apply the polish with. This polish really does glide onto the nails. It is totally streak free within two coats and dries fairly quickly too. Chiltern Street is a really hard wearing polish. 

Are any of you fans of Nails Inc? What do you think of their Chiltern Street Gel Effect Polish? I would love to hear from you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment