Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tanya Burr's Dark Magic Polish

I really needed a new black polish so I was very happy when I tried Tanya Burr's Dark Magic Polish and loved it. This polish is so lovely and gives a black patent effect so easily.

The formula was very impressive as I think I could have managed to get away with just one coat of this polish but I chose to apply two coats for total opacity. This polish brush does its job well and the polish dried quickly. It lasted pretty well on my nails.

I think black polish is an essential polish to have. I normally only use Nails Inc's Black Taxi polish but now I will also be using Tanya's Dark Magic Polish.

What do you guys think? Do you have a favourite black polish?




4 comments:

  1. I love dark nail polish and I am looking for a new black polish so I am going to give this a try!
    Love this post!

    LunaLue.co.uk

    Yourbiggestday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay I'm so glad you found my post helpful:)I've got a post coming up soon on a black Topshop polish which has a slight metallic shimmer through it which is really nice:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of the Tanya Burr range but I'm surprised that it's really quite good! Once I've emptied some of my stash I'll be checking them out!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh i actually think they are quite good!im so glad though as i would have felt quite let down if Tanya had released polishes with a rubbish formula:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete