Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tanya Burr: Love Tanya Book Review

I bought Tanya Burr's book Love Tanya because I have watched her YouTube videos for years and really like her as a person. I also love her nail polish range.

I was very impressed with how the book reads almost exactly if Tanya was explaining things or telling stories on her YouTube channel. You can tell that this book is something she took very seriously and worked hard on.

I also am very impressed by the balance of the different subjects she wrote about. There was just enough on subjects such as beauty, fashion and more personal sections about her childhood. I love that she has included a section on recipes that she uses a lot. I think that all the wonderful aspects of her personality that we see in her videos are encompassed in this book.

Tanya puts foreword a very positive message about life and things you can do to make it easier for you to have a healthy and happy life. This includes eating well and exercising.

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was almost like reading a book written by a friend. Tanya's awesome personality shines throughout.

I would definitely recommend this book. I wouldn't be writing about it if I didn't love it!

Have you read Tanya's book? What did you think about it? Or would you like to read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment