Sunday 19 April 2015

Amy Poehler's Yes Please

Amy Poehler's book Yes Please made for an interesting read over Christmas.  I really didn't know much about her or watch her on TV before I read her book. I just knew she had been in Mean Girls and been pretty convincing as Regina's mum.

I thought Amy included a good balance of stories from her childhood and from her working life as well as everything in between. I did laugh at lot at some parts of her book.

Towards the end of the book I found I got a bit bored which was a shame. I felt that she wasn't being very humble at times.

Yes Please proved for an interesting read at times but I don't think I would rave about it as a must read. This is a shame as I had heard so many good reviews about it.

Have you guys read Amy Poehler's book? What did you think about it? I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment