Thursday 23 April 2015

Models Own's Blue Colour Chrome Polish

Models Own's Colour Chrome Blue Polish is a vibrant metallic blue polish. I think this is a really beautiful polish. 

This is probably one of my favourite shades of polish from the Colour Chrome Collection.

The formula of the polish is so gorgeous and it applies super smoothly to your nails. It dries incredibly quickly so leave 5 minutes between coats so it can dry properly to avoid messing up your polish. I used two coats of polish for complete opacity. It's also a really hard wearing polish.

I would highly recommend Models Own's Blue Colour Chrome Polish.

What do you think of this polish? Is it a shade that you would wear? Let me know your thoughts!




4 comments:

  1. It's a great blue. I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie:)i really like it:)I'm glad metallic polishes are becoming more popular again:)thanks for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Really like this- something a bit different for spring!
    Http://www.tamlovestea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay glad you like it-i agree its definitely a bit different which is what makes it so awesome:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete