Sunday 12 April 2015

New Rita Ora Rimmel Polishes

Rita Ora's new spring polish collection for Rimmel London includes some absolutely gorgeous pastel shades. I just could not resist buying a couple of these from Boots when there was a 3 for 2 offer on.  

So far, I have tried a couple of these polishes and the formula and pigmentation does not disappoint.

I will have lots of blogs posts on them soon.

Have you tried any of Rita Ora's spring nail polish collection for Rimmel London? What did you think of them? Would you like to try them if you haven't already?

4 comments:

  1. These nail polishes are great, I picked up some when they were £1.98 in Asda don't know if they still are!

    Rebecca x

    rebeccaanneox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh wow what a bargain!!!wish i had know about that offer:)i love a good bargain on nail polish haha:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Some of them look really pretty :-D I've not bought Rimmels lately. Lol got loads of Rimmels! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are actually really lovely polishes:)I've tried a few and I'm loving the formula:)so def worth a try hehe:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete