Monday 13 April 2015

NOTD: Blue With Multicoloured Glitter

Hey guys!

This week I am wearing Rita Ora's polish called Bestival Blue which is part of her spring nail polish range for Rimmel London. I teamed it up with possibly my favourite multicoloured glitter polish of all time-Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday polish.

I love a good blue polish so I thought this was a great go to polish combo when I was in a rush and needed to paint my nails quickly.

What do you guys think about this combination? Have you tried either of these polishes? Let me know your thoughts!!

10 comments:

  1. Love this colour and it's so summery! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this :)

    Becca xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girlie!its so nice on a sunny day:)i wore it this weekend as well and it was lovely weather-the polish just went perfectly hehe:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday is such a stunning polish.I do love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it is literally my favourite ever multicoloured glitter polish:)thanks so much for your comment lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. These are so beautiful! That colour really suits you as well :) great post xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much lovely!i'm so glad you like them:)and thank you so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  4. wow that looks really pretty!! i wish i was a nail polish person but i just dont have the patience for it! but they really do look soo pretty! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much!!well maybe you could give me lipstick tips and i could do your nails haha:)I'm not a lipstick kinda girl at all:)thanks so much for reading girlie & leaving a lovely comment:)xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the blue polish. I have the same glitter polish :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!ooh yes it my fav multicoloured glitter polish-was definitely worth the money i paid for it:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete