Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sarah Silverman: My Thoughts On Her Autobiography

Sarah Silverman's book The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption and Pee is one of the most hilarious books I've read for a while. 

I really didn't know much about her at all until I read her book but in my opinion you don't need to. I think that Sarah provided just the right amount of information about her childhood, years as a young adult and what her life is like now. She documented how she got to where she is now really well.

There are so many hilarious stories in this book which made it a great, enjoyable read for me. There is a part where she includes word for word messages that her dad has left on her answering machine. He is quite a character.

Some may find some aspects of Sarah's humour quite crude but I managed to look past the crudeness and enjoy the rest of the book. It didn't bother me at all but thought I should just warn you if you have a sensitive disposition tho crudeness!

Overall, this book was excellent and I was really sad when I finished it. I would definitely recommend it if you want an interesting and funny read about Sarah Silverman's life.

Have you read Sarah Silverman's book? What did you think about it? Do you like to read autobiographies?

No comments:

Post a Comment