Monday 6 April 2015

Topshop's Movie Star Polish

Topshop's Movie Star Polish is a gorgeous lilac/silver metallic polish. It is super pretty and is just gorgeous on the nails. If you want a more subtle polish this might be the one for you.

This polish was an absolute dream to apply as the formula is just beautiful and the brush provided was  just perfect. I applied two coats of polish for total opacity which dried surprisingly quickly. This polish is super hard wearing which I love.

What do you think of this polish? Is it a shade of polish you would choose for yourself? I love to hear your thoughts!




4 comments:

  1. It looks really nice :-)

    I only ever got the holos from Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!they have amazing glitter polishes in Topshop as well:)thanks for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color! I can't get enough of lilac these days :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too-i love lilac so much:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete