Sunday 19 April 2015

Topshop's Plume Polish

Topshop's Plume Polish is one of my all time favourite Topshop nail polishes. I meant to publish a post about it ages ago but never got a chance. Plume is a gorgeous shimmery purple polish with flashes of blue through it.

As with all of Topshop's polishes the formula of Plume is great! It has a slightly thinner consistency than most Topshop polishes so you may need 2 or 3 coats of this polish but it is so worth it. It dries quickly and is fairly hard wearing. The brush applies the polish really well also.

I love how shimmery this polish is. It is one of the prettiest purple metallic polishes that I own.

What do you guys think about this polish? Have you tried Topshop's Plume polish? Let me know your thoughts!




2 comments:

  1. This polishes looks amazing. Reminds me a little of Lady Mermaid by Essence :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is gorgeous when it on:)ooh I've never heard of Essence before-i shall have to look them up:)thanks for your comment:)xxx

      Delete