Saturday 2 May 2015

Barry M's Cotton Gelly Hi-Shine Polish

Barry M's Cotton Polish is one of the new Gelly Hi-Shine Polishes which has just been released for spring. I love a good old Gelly Hi-Shine polish so decided I needed to add Cotton to my collection.

White nail polishes can be a great base for nail art. White nails are like a blank canvas.

Cotton applied nicely to the nails with its awesome Gelly Hi-Shine formula. I used two coats of this polish to get a really opaque finish. The brush was pretty great too and the polish dried really quickly. I find that Gelly Hi-Shine polishes are really hard wearing when worn with a good base and top coat. 

Have you guys tried Barry M's Cotton Polish? Do you have a favourite white polish? I love to hear what you think!




6 comments:

  1. Soooo white and opaque. The amount of white polishes I've bought that have been AWFUL when applied, streaky and sheer, throw a load of coats on and then they never dry. I will have to convince my sister she needs this in her life (she is a nail fanatic so will use it more than I would, I'll just borrow it every so often ^_^ haha)

    Juyey xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I totally agree with that-some are absolutely rubbish!!hehe yes definitely convince her to buy it- there are always offers on in boots & superdrug so she can prob get it buy one get one free hehe:)bargain!thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I like white polishes and this one looks fabby. :-)

    I've tried OPI's Alpine Snow and it's amazing. I've got Chanel's Eastern Light, but it's untried yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it has a great thick formula which is great:)ooh i haven't tried either of those!i hope the Chanel one is good:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. Love a bit of barry M, I have a hi-shine nail polish in blue grape I believe it is called, love it is so smooth and shiny! The white looks great, I too find that many white nail varnishes are so streaky! xxx

    Laura Likes Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovely:)ooh yes i have that one too & it is so so gorgeous-i love how smooth they are too:)This white polish is pretty darn good:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete