Tuesday 9 June 2015

Carrie Hope Fletcher "All I Know Now"

I had never properly watched any of Carrie Hope Fletcher's YouTube videos but after reading her awesome book I intend to catch up on all of them!

I had been pondering whether to buy Carrie's book, All I Know Now, for a while as it looked like it would be interesting. I started to read the sample of her book on my kindle and I was hooked.

Carrie gives a lot of advice through out her book which is great and I think a lot of young people can relate to what she is writing about. What I enjoyed most about her book was reading about her life and her experiences most of which made me chuckle away to myself. I love that Carrie has such a humorous writing style. 

I actually wish that this book was around when I was a young teenager as it would have been great to read back then. Carrie provides so many helpful resources at the back of her book which again I could have found very useful when I was younger. I think it is great that young people now have access to this book.

I really loved reading Carrie's book. I didn't think I would love it as much as I did because I really hardly knew anything about her before I started reading it. So, if like me you are interested in people's lives and experiences I would highly recommend this book.

Have you guys read Carrie Hope Fletcher's book All I Know Now? Would you like to give it a read? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. LEt me just say you are a beautiful young lady! x


    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete