Wednesday 10 June 2015

Models Own's Colour Explosion Festival Polish

OH MY GOODNESS. How awesome is this glitter polish? I absolutely love it. Models Own's Colour Explosion Festival Polish is a stunning sparkly and colourful glitter polish. It consists of silver holographic glitter particles and matte blue, yellow, peach and green differently sized glitter particles. 

I have painted this glitter polish over Models Own's Purple Bandana Festival Polish and I think it looks really great.

This polish was really nice to apply and the brush was great. I did do a lot of strategic glitter placement and a lot of strategic glitter scooping. That is completely expected with glitter polish. This polish also dried fairly quickly and the glitter particles were nice and smooth on the nail.
 
I think that this polish is really cool addition to my polish collection. It adds something new and vibrant to my nails. I would definitely recommend it especially if you have bought any of the other Festival Polishes. 

What do you think about Models Own's Colour Explosion Festival Polish? Have you tried it? Let me know what you think!




2 comments:

  1. I feel like this is ALWAYS my thought process when I read your blog, but I need this in my life! Great choice of a base colour too, so Summery!

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes you definitely do need this polish in your life :-) it is just so so amazingly pretty:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete