Wednesday 10 June 2015

Models Own's Pink Icing Polish

Models Own's Pink Icing Polish is a gorgeous pastel pink polish. I am a huge fan of the Icing Collection and this pink polish certainly doesn't disappoint.

Pink Icing has such a wonderfully smooth formula that it glides on to your nails. This is a major selling point for me. The brush is excellent and your nails are opaque within two to three coats of polish. I found this polish dried pretty quickly which is great. 

I really love this polish because I feel like it is a really subtle alternative to white polish if you feel like white polish is too bold for you. I can't wait to paint some colourful glitter polish over it!

What do you think of Model Own's Pink Icing Polish? Have you tried it on your nails? Let me know your thoughts on it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment