Thursday 11 June 2015

Nails Inc's Alexa Chung Camo Polish: From The Archives

How cool is this Camo polish by Alexa Chung for Nails Inc? I really loved wearing this polish. It consists of green, nude & gold glitter particles. Some are sparkly and some are matte.

What is great about this polish is that it is a glitter polish so you don't get a dull camouflage effect. It makes it really unique. I haven't come across any other polishes like it before.

I wore this polish over a black base which I think looked great. It was fairly easy to apply but I did place my glitter strategically. I used two coats of this Camo polish to achieve this effect. This Polish lasted really well-it took me a long time to remove it but thats to be expected since it's a glitter polish.

Overall, I think this is an awesomely unique polish which I would definitely recommend.

What do you think about this polish? Have you tried it? Do you like the effect that it gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment