Sunday 7 June 2015

Nails Inc's Berkeley Street Gel Effect Polish

Nails Inc's Berkeley Street Gel Effect Polish is a stunning pinky coral shade.  I don't have many polishes in this shade in my collection so I had a strong urge to buy it.

I am so glad I did as I love it. It has the most beautiful formula which glides onto your nails so smoothly. After two coats of this gorgeous polish the nails should be totally opaque. This polish is very highly pigmented so the colour pay off is excellent. My nails dried really quickly and it is a great long lasting polish. The polish brush is excellent also!

What do you think about Nails Inc's Coral Berkeley Street Gel Effect Polish? Do you have it? Or would you like to try it? Let me know your thoughts!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you!its something a little different for me-i tend to always buy pastel pink or bright barbie pinks so this one is a nice change:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I tired commenting on this, this morning but my phone obviously said no -.- I love this colour but also the bottle, looks really fun :D xxx

    Laura Likes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw noooo!i hate when i try to leave comments on blogs via my phone and it duffs up!so annoying:)thanks for coming back though hehe:)yes how cute is the bottle?!:)its a lovely polish:)xxx

      Delete