Monday 1 June 2015

Nails Inc's Portobello Crescent Luxe Boho Polish

Nails Inc's Portobello Crescent Luxe Boho Polish is an awesome pink/nude matte glitter polish. It is the perfect interesting polish for spring/summer as it has pink, nude and even green matte glitter particles through it. It is really unique!

In the photos I am wearing it over Nails Inc's Coral Berkeley Street Gel Effect Polish which I think looks great.

This polish is super cool. It applied nicely to my nails without there being too much extra clear polish. The polish to glitter particle ratio was just right. The wide brush was excellent for covering my nails in the matte glitter particles. It dried quite quickly and rather smoothly with is an added bonus.

This polish provides a really different nail polish look which is just what I am looking for.

What do you think about Nails Inc's Portobello Crescent Luxe Boho Polish? Would you like to try it? I love hearing from you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment