Tuesday 28 July 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Usually I wear Lancome's Definicils mascara to create my trademark 1960's doll-like lash look. However, recently I have been turning to my emergency mascara which is Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

It is my emergency mascara because I know I can apply it fairly quickly and it doesn't take too long to dry. I also know that I am guaranteed to have NO panda eyes if I wear my trusty They're Real Mascara.

I have started to fall in love with how thick and long this mascara makes my lashes look and am slightly edging away from my usual 1960's look.

I would highly recommend trying this mascara out especially since it's so hard to find mascara that doesn't give you panda eyes! However, if you don't like the spider leg lash look then you probably won't like this mascara.

Overall, I really love Benefit's They're Real Mascara and will continue to wear it and always have a bottle at the ready just incase!  

Have you tried Benefit's They're Real Mascara? What did you think of it? I love to hear from you guys!




4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it, but I've heard so many good things about it I want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend trying it..I got a mini size from a set at christmas so that was how i discovered it..thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this mascara, I've even got a review of it on my blog if you wanted to check it out!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so many people who really like it too:)ok thats great!thanks for reading:)xxx

      Delete