Wednesday 15 July 2015

Essie Nail Polish Collection

As I said yesterday, I thought it was about time to stop neglecting my lovely polish collection and enjoy their beauty. So, here is my Essie nail polish collection.

I love Essie nail polish so much. It was one of the first nail polish brands that I tried out and I instantly fell in love with them. I think that Essie are the queens of beautiful pastel polishes as they literally have every shade of every colour.

Essie's polish formula is pretty impressive and lasts well on my nails. The first few Essie polishes that I purchased were Tart Deco, Mint Candy Apple and Bikini So Teeny. I think I may have to be repurchasing these gorgeous polishes soon. 

What are your favourite shades of Essie Polish? Which Essie polishes have you repurchased? It's so cool to hear what you guys think!






8 comments:

  1. Great Essie stash! LOL I've got no Essies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got my first Essie polish about 2 years ago and i only had about 4 for a long time as you couldn't buy them in any shops up here...but now my Boots stocks them & also sometimes Superdrug online has 3for2 which is amazing & how I came to own these beauties:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi what is that gorgeous metallic turquoise shade by Essie that is next to what looks like Bikini So Teeny in the first photo? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is called Trophy Wife & it is so so lovely:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  3. So many pretty shades! The metallic turquoise shade is gorgeous!! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i know they are so pretty i should just display them like ornaments:)that one is particularly awesome:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  4. Too many gorgeous shades! I always look at the Essie stand in Boots and admire the beautiful shades! x

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do exactly the same thing!:)and our Boots has only had an Essie stand for about a year so it is a total novelty just to admire them:)thanks so much for reading lovely & for commenting:)xxx

      Delete