Thursday 9 July 2015

Mia Felce Phone Cases

A few weeks ago I discovered an amazing print designer called Mia Felce. I found her after another blogger mentioned her on Twitter. Since then I have become obsessed with all of her designs especially the ones on her phone cases. I have just bought a new phone which has made the decision to purchase multiple phone cases from her website a no brainer.

Mia has so many amazing designs already and is adding new designs to her site so there is at least one Mia Felce phone case permanently on my lust list. The phone cases are priced at £15.00 each which I think is a pretty reasonable price for such eye catching, unique designs.

My purchases arrived really quickly and were in perfect condition as well as being beautifully wrapped and packaged. The phone cases come in individual boxes which make them perfect for gifts.

You can also buy gorgeous notebooks and art prints on Mia's website.

I love the phone cases that I bought so much I thought I needed to tell you guys about them. Mia also included one of her amazing notebooks with my purchases which I am over the moon about. It is just SO pretty!

I would highly recommend checking out Mia Felce's online shop for something really special that's not too pricey.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/miafelce 
Instagram: @MiaFelce




No comments:

Post a Comment