Wednesday 15 July 2015

New Nail Polish

I recently popped into Boots and picked up three lovely new polishes. Ok so Barry M's Atlantis Aquarium Polish is a re-purchase but I couldn't resist its beauty. The thought of running out of this polish seems very wrong.

I also bought Essie's Chillato polish which is a really awesome pale, pastel green shade. It is really unusual! Along with this I picked up a Maybelline Color Show All Access NY Top Coat in NY Lover. It consists of matte red and white glitter particles of differing sizes as well as some very cute large white hearts.

What do you guys think of these polishes? Do you have any of these yourself? Which is your favourite? Let me know your thoughts!






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes i remember you saying!I had to repurchase it as i couldn't bare to run out of it:)thanks so much for reading & for your comments:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post loveky!! Love the Essie polish, gorgeous colour!!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you chum:)It is indeed an amazing polish-i had it on last week and was loving it:)thanks so much for your comment:)xxx

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love that Barry M one, glitter is life.

    Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I 100% agree with you:)I think the world needs more glitter:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete