Wednesday 22 July 2015

Skinny Dip Flamingo Phone Case

Of course, I just HAD to purchase another phone case for my new iPhone! This one is by Skinny Dip and I just couldn't turn down these adorable golden flamingos. My mum was originally the person who said "you need to buy that!". I am so glad now that I did.

The case is so beautifully smooth that you just keep wanting to hold or should I say stroke your phone. It makes it feel really sleek and slim. Not to mention it has the most adorable design. There is nothing to dislike about it.

I have a feeling that my new found love is phone cases so watch this space-there may be more pretty phone case related posts in future.

What do you guys think about this Skinny Dip phone case? Do you have a favourite phone case right now? Let me know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment