Wednesday 19 August 2015

Cath Kidston Tea Set

My mum very kindly bought me this adorable Cath Kidston Tea Set a few weeks ago as a thank you for helping her out lots. I think it makes such an awesome gift and I was absolutely over the moon with this gorgeous set.

I adore Cath Kidston so my mum knew I would love this. I also only have individual mugs so I didn't have anything like this already. I am keeping it packaged up to keep it safe until a time when I have my own home and can use it when I have guests.

I tend to love the pastel colours that Cath Kidston uses but even though this set is a mixture of colours I really like it. I am so proud to be the owner of such a beautiful set of tea cups and saucers.

What do you think of this Tea Set? Do you love Cath Kidston too? Do you have any of her tea sets? Please let me know what you think!



4 comments:

  1. ah how adorable! I love cath kidstons pastel colours too, they are always so pretty:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she just always designs the nicest patterns with the prettiest colours:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh god I adore Cath Kidston! Near me they have a CK factory shop where everything is discounted! Lovely post, enjoy your tea!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah me too:)oh my gosh that factory shop sounds amazing!!I wish we had one of those too-Id probably never be out of it though haha:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete