Wednesday 26 August 2015

Color Club Holographic Polish

Oh my gosh. These are possibly some of the coolest polishes I have ever come across. I had had my eye on these Color Club holographic polishes for ages before I realised that we could actually buy them in the UK. I found them on Nail Polish Direct so I definitely recommend having a look on their website.

I love anything sparkly, colourful and holographic so these polishes are perfect for me. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to try them out yet but they look amazing and their formula seems to be good quality.

I have seen lots of people raving about them so I am desperate to try them out. I promise there will be lots of posts on these coming soon.

From first to last polish in the individual photos the polishes are called: Halo-Graphic, Blue Heaven, Eternal Beauty, Over The Moon, Miss Bliss & Angel Kiss.

What do you think of Color Club's holographic polishes? Have you guys tried them or would you like to try them? Let me know!







2 comments:

  1. They really are wonderful. You'll seriously love them when your have them on - espeically in the sunshine! :-D

    Haha did I just say sunshine - no had much of that lately :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you are so right!!!i tried them all yesterday & i am totally in love with them:)I'm wearing the purple one right now:)how on earth did i live without these in my life hahaha:)oh i know-lets hope we have summer in september & october maybe?!?!:-)xxx

      Delete