Thursday 27 August 2015

Topshop Nail Polish Haul

I am sure you all know that I am a huge fan of Topshop nail polish because it has the most amazing formula and comes in so many unique shades.

I haven't bought any Topshop polishes since the beginning of the year so I thought it was about time that I tried out some of their new polishes. 

From the first to last individual polish photo the polishes are called: Cactus Flower, Blue Rinse, Green Room, Heart Of Gold, Shrimpy, Old Gal, Wonderland,  Caught Your Eye and Plankton.

I'm super excited to wear all of my new Topshop polishes. What do you think about the ones I've bought? Do you have a favourite Topshop polish? Let me know!










6 comments:

  1. Nice haul - can't wait to see them on :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie:)I've just tried the bright pink one and wow its gorgeous:)thanks so much for reading & commenting:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I have never ever used a Topshop nail polish. I actually don't think I've actually been in Topshop for that matter, there isn't one locally, however these polishes are AMAZING colours.
    I can't wait to see swatches and what pretty designs you do with them ^_^

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow i totally thought you would have a Topshop near you as it is so popular and my teen tiny Scottish city used to have 2 which is shocking haha!Topshop clothes are great quality and sometimes i find some absolute gems in there but their process have sky rocketed over the last 10 years...however-their polishes are amazing-the formula and pigmentation is just gorgeous!would highly recommend and sometimes online they do deals which makes them more affordable to buy:)aw promise they will be coming soon:)thanks so much for reading lovely chum:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I just bought my first Topshop nail varnish..in love! www.joyofblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay thats super exciting!!!I hope you love it girlie!I am a huge fan of Topshop polishes:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete