Saturday 26 September 2015

Red Floral Cath Kidston Mug

I went in to a Cath Kidston store for this first time a few weeks ago and I was like a kid in a sweet shop. It was such a gorgeous store but I managed to refrain from buying anything new seeing as I am going to run out of storage space for all of my Cath Kidston homeware soon.

I only recently bought this awesome Red Floral Cath Kidston Mug for myself. I love this mug because it has such a lovely pattern on it and because it is red. I can pretend during the winter that it is Christmas themed but in the summer I can still drink out of it as it matches my other mugs.

What do you guys think about my Red Floral Cath Kidston Mug? Do you have a favourite Cath Kidston Mug? Let me hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I have one the same shape but is baby blue with strawberries on it! Drink my tea out of it everyday! Adore Cath Kidson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pooh your strawberry print mug sounds so cute!definitely sounds like one id want to add to my collection hehe:)so glad you love Cath Kidston too:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete