Saturday 10 October 2015

Karren Brady's Biography

I bought Karren Brady's book Strong Woman: The Truth About Getting To The Top because I think that she is brilliant on The Apprentice. I was so happy that her book was as interesting and insightful as I had hoped that it would be.

Karren writes a lot about her childhood and how she worked her way up the ranks to become a successful business woman. She also gives her thoughts on what you need to do to be successful in business which was really interesting. She does talk about the years she spent working for football clubs but don't be put off-it's actually so cool to find out about it from her perspective.

It is great that she has also written about her early years on The Apprentice and explains some of the behind the scenes details. 

If you are interested in what it takes to become a successful business woman or if you are interested in Karren's life this book is definitely worth reading. I loved it.

Have any of you read Karren Brady's book? Would you like to? I would love to know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment