Monday 26 October 2015

MAC Beauty Haul

I am rather excited to say that a few weeks ago I visited my local MAC store for the first time as I wanted to buy some of their amazing glitter nail polish for my friends birthdays.  I managed to purchase the polishes but I also picked up a few treats for myself.

I have been looking for an eyebrow setting gel for ages because my brows are a bit crazy so I decided to try MAC's Brow Set Gel. 

I was having trouble with my MAC eyeshadows so a very helpful shop assistant advised trying their Pro Longwear Paint Pot. I bought the shade Painterly.

My favourite face powder has been discontinued so I decided to try MAC's Transparent Finishing Powder. I have never actually used a transparent power to set my make up before.

When I found out that MAC's Extra Dimension Eye Shadows were creamier than their normal shadows I knew I had to try one. I chose Sweet Heat and have literally been wearing it ever since. 

The blusher was actually my Mum's but she decided that she would never wear it so she gave it to me. That means that I am now the proud owner of a pretty MAC blush.

I would love to hear from you if you have used any of these MAC products before! Or have you been hoping to try any of these in the future?



6 comments:

  1. That eyeshadow looks amazing!! I love the painterly pot, it's one of my favourite bases a long with groundwork x

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh that eyeshadow is so amazing-i highly recommend it!since i got it i have been addicted to it!its so easy to use and glides on perfectly with your finger:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I had a sample of the prep and prime and loved it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thats great!Ive heard many good things about this powder so i took the plunge and bought it:)thanks so much for reading chum:)xxx

      Delete