Monday 26 October 2015

Nails Inc's Roseway Gingham Polish

Nails Inc's Roseway is a really cool pink & white Gingham Polish. Its so pink and white matte glitter particles create a really cool gingham effect as they are square. I think that is such a cool idea. 

I painted Roseway over a blue polish which actually looks more purple with the pink & white gingham particles. I love this effect! I think it is so unique.

This polish applied really nicely with a little bit of strategic matte glitter particle placement. I find that toothpicks are great for this. The formula of this polish is really nice and so is the brush.  It lasted pretty well on my nails and the matte glitter is hard wearing.

What do you guys think about this polish? Have you tried it before? Do you like the look of the gingham effect?


6 comments:

  1. The square effect is actually alright! Wasn't sure at first, but I like it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure myself at first but now i think you can create quite unique combinations with it:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look, I have quite a few polishes similar to this lying around so should give them a go!

    Have a lovely weekend :) Saida xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes definitely try them out with different base colours:)you can create something quite unique:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I think that looks really cute, however I can't say it looks much like gingham Nails Inc!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i know it doesn't really does it?!i think its just a cute idea:)thanks so much for radian lovely:)xxx

      Delete