Monday 16 November 2015

Christmas Cath Kidston Glass Tumbler

It's probably not a shock to you that all of my posts this week are both Christmas related and Cath Kidston related. I just can't get enough!

I tried to resist buying this gorgeous wee Christmas Market themed glass but I couldn't. I would have loved to have used this glass when I was a little girl to leave out milk for Santa next to his mince pie and Rudolph's carrot. I think it would have made that tradition even more exciting.

I love the Christmas Market scene on the glass with Santa appearing every now and then. The colours used are so nice. It's awesome that it says Merry Christmas too.

What do you think about this Christmas Market Themed Glass? Is it something that is on your festive homeware wish list? I would love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment