Monday 16 November 2015

New Models Own Colour Chrome Polishes

I am extremely excited because Models Own have released five brand new Colour Chrome Polishes. I ordered them from the Models Own website the day that they were released so I now have them in my possession. 

I can't wait to try them all out-especially the red polish. From the first to last individual photo, the polishes are called: Copper, Turquoise, Red, Pearl and Grey.

Have you tried any of the new Models Own Colour Chrome Polishes yet? Or are these on your wish list? Let me know! 







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The turquoise one is my absolute favourite!!:)thanks so much for your comment chick:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I've not seen these before, the copper one looks like something I'd try!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good i highly recommend them!they have a range of 15 now i think:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete