Tuesday 8 December 2015

Ciate Nail Polish Advent Calendar Day 8

Ahhh today's surprise was a very pretty white/iridescent loose glitter. I really love Ciate's loose glitter and I was definitely hoping for a couple in the advent calendar this year. This loose glitter in particular has such a cute name-it's called Chalet Chic. I think that is such a fitting wintery name.

What do you guys think about today's Chalet Chic Loose Glitter? Are you a fan of loose nail glitter? I'd love to hear from you!


4 comments:

  1. This one is really pretty especially over a black :-D Shows it in its full glory :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i must try this over black:)sounds like such a good idea thanks for that chick:)and thanks for reading;)xxx

      Delete
  2. I love anything glitter. This one looks so pretty. ! Perfect for the holidays. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe me too:)anything sparkly and I've already fallen in love with it haha:)it is so much prettier in real life:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete