Saturday 2 January 2016

MAC Girl Trouble Nail Polish

I am so in love with MAC's Girl Trouble nail polish. It is an awesome metallic, shimmery pale lilac polish which is not a shade of polish that you see a lot. It is quite unique and very pretty.

I am so happy I bought this polish as it has an amazing formula which applies beautifully to the nails. It is really smooth and has a fantastic consistency. It is extremely well pigmented for such a pale shade and you only need two coats of this polish for flawless nails. This polish dries really quickly which is ideal.

Girl Trouble is definitely a polish that I would highly recommend to you guys! I can't wait to team it up with some glitter.

What do you guys think about MAC's Girl Trouble nail polish? Have you ever tried MAC nail polish before?  


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is one of my fav shades!it is just brilliant:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this so much! What a beautiful shade xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous!im so impressed with it:)thanks so much for reading & commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this so much! What a beautiful shade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in ‘Finish the sentence’ blog series at www.igaberry.com You can check what other bloggers said here: http://goo.gl/RJT44z It was a pleasure collaborating with you. Have a Happy New Year and if you know someone who would like to take part in February edition please share with me! Love, Iga xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shade! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously awesome:-)thanks so much for commenting:)xxx

      Delete
  6. So pretty, I love metallic shades for winter! Never tried Mac nail polishes so will have to take a look next time I'm at the counter. Katie xx
    www.thelittleowlblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good polishes-i highly recommend their metallic & glitter polishes:)you should def give them a go if you can:)thanks so much for reading & commenting:)xxx

      Delete
  7. Mac isnt a brand I normally associate with nail varnish, I didnt realise how good qquality they are and how beautiful the shades are! I will look more at them next time I'm at the counter.
    www.fashionablechaos.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i was the same-i had never tried them until my mum bought me a few to try for my birthday in august & then i fell in love haha:)you should def have a wee look at their polishes:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete