Saturday 2 January 2016

Models Own's Copper Colour Chrome Polish

I love a good copper metallic nail polish so Models Own's Copper Colour Chrome Polish is my kind of polish indeed. I think it is really understated and glamorous.

Copper applied beautifully to my nails with its lovely smooth formula and great brush. It's shimmery metallic formula is just beautiful. This polish was opaque in two coats of polish. Definitely let the polish dry for a little while in between each coat of polish. 

What do you guys think of Models Own's Copper Colour Chrome Polish? Have you tried it before? I'd love to hear what you think!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is indeed:)thank so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this nail polish! I love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yay i feel the same!:)it is really lovely:)thanks so much for reading lovely chum:)xxx

      Delete