Friday 29 January 2016

Topshop's Cosmic Girl Glitter Nail Polish

Topshop's Cosmic Girl is an amazing silver and blue full coverage glitter nail polish. It is absolutely gorgeous when it is on the nails and is one of my new favourite nail polishes.

I painted on about 3 coats of this polish to make sure that my nails were totally covered in the glitter. I have to say that the formula of this polish is fantastic. It is really smooth and glides on to the nails. It dries really quickly and is really hard wearing. I found when I am cleaning it off after wearing it for a week that it has a crumbly consistency. This means that if you cover your nails with nail polish remover soaked cotton wool the polish dissolves and you are just basically wiping loose glitter from your nails. It took a lot less time to remove than normal glitter polishes do!

I highly recommend this gorgeous polish. It is definitely worth buying.

What do you think of Topshop's Cosmic Girl  glitter polish? Have you tried any of Topshop's nail polishes before?


2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice but it's a bugger to get off! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was actually a lot easier to clean off:)total magic haha:)thanks so much for reading Tania:)xxx

      Delete