Friday 5 February 2016

Christian Louboutin Lipstick

At the end of last summer my Mum had mentioned to me that she would really like one of the Christian Louboutin Lipsticks that were being released. We asked about them when we were in Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh and the shop assistant advised is that they were only available in their London store. After that I think my Mum had given up on trying to purchase one but with get 60th birthday in sight I decided to try and track one down for her.

Oh my gosh were these lipsticks difficult to track down. They were all sold out. I finally found one on Net-A-Porter which I immediately purchased. Luckily my Mum wanted the lipstick solely for decorative purposes as there was no chance of being able to choose the colour or finish of the lipstick.

Anyway, my Mum got a great surprise when she opened it on her birthday. She was shocked that I had remembered that she had wanted to buy one. It is really cool as an ornament. My Mum can't wait to display it on her new dressing table (when she gets one!).

What do you guys think about this Christian Loboutin Lipstick? Have you been lusting after one of these? Let me know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment