Friday 12 February 2016

MAC's Soirée Nail Polish

MAC's Soirée Nail Polish is a beautiful shimmery pink toned bronze shade. I had really wanted to add this shade to my MAC polish collection since before Christmas so I decided that now was the time to treat myself to it.

Soirée is an absolutely beautiful polish with an amazing formula. It has an excellent consistency and is a delight to apply with its great brush. It's pigmentation is great too. I applied two coats of this polish for complete opacity. This polish also dries really smoothly and quickly. I found it lasted well on my nails with a good base & top coat.

I can't recommend MAC's shimmer/pearl and glitter polishes enough. They are just a dream to apply and wear.

Have any of you tried MAC's Soirée Polish? What are your thoughts on it? I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment