Friday 12 February 2016

Mia Felce Notebooks

If you guys haven't already checked out Mia Felce's designs then you definitely need to! Mia is a British print designer who creates amazing designs. She sells phone cases, art prints, clutch bags and notebooks. I am always raving about her so I'm sure you have heard me mention her designs before.

Over the last few months I have actually bought nine of her amazing note books to give to my friend as gifts in bundles of three. My friend is a newly qualified primary school teacher and gets through a lot of notebooks every term. She absolutely loves Mia's designs so they make the perfect gift for her. She has finished the first three I gave her and is now on to the second set.

I just wanted to show you how cool Mia's notebooks are and what great gifts they make. If I had more of a use for notebooks I would buy all of her notebook designs. Unfortunately, at the moment I don't but I do buy all of her phone cases instead. It's no secret that I am slightly addicted to her phone case designs.

You can check out all of Mia's products and designs here: http://www.miafelce.co.uk/

Trust me- Mia's designs are amazing and her products are excellent quality. I don't think I could be more of a fan if I tried!

What do you think of my adorable Mia Felce notebooks? Would you like to receive these as a gift? I'd love to hear what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment