Friday 12 February 2016

MyProtein Food & Supplements

I am always looking for ways to improve my health and look after myself so I have decided to try some of MyProtein's food products and supplements.

I bought their Green Tea Extract powder and their Total Nutri-Greens powder supplement. These will hopefully boost my immune system and help me to stay happy and healthy.

As I have become a much busier person in recent years I have found that I need to eat really nutritious food that fills me up and gives me energy. I definitely lack protein in my diet as I'm not much of a meat eater so hopefully MyProtein's Peanut Butter,  Protein Granola, Chocolate Protein Balls and Protein Wafers might help me out a bit.

I will let you know how I get on with these products.

Have you guys tried any of these MyProtein products before? If so please let me know how you found them! Or have you tried any other products to boost your health that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment