Friday 12 February 2016

Nails Inc's Chelsea Embankment Glitter Polish

Nails Inc's Chelsea Embankment Polish is a full coverage golden glitter polish. I think it is a total staple gold glitter polish. It is really sparkly so I have loved wearing it.

Chelsea Embankment has a really lovely smooth formula with a perfect balance between glitter and clear polish. It has an awesome wide brush which disperses the glitter really evenly. I found that this polish covered my nails after two coats but you might want to use three coats. It dries nice and quickly and is also hard wearing. There has been little chipping or tip wear.

I would highly recommend Nails Inc's Chelsea Embankment Glitter Polish if you are looking for an excellent full coverage golden glitter.

What are your thoughts on Nails Inc's Chelsea Embankment Glitter Polish? Have you tried this polish or would you like to try it? I would love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment