Friday 5 February 2016

Nails Inc Mini Nail Polish Haul

I have three really pretty Nails Inc polishes to show you today. The first one is called Chelsea Embankment and is a pretty full coverage gold glitter polish. It is a classic gold glitter polish which I decided I "needed".

The second polish is called Black Diamond and it is from the Alice and Olivia for Nails Inc Collection. It is a black polish with a strong silver grey shimmer through it which makes it look like a metallic deep silver polish. 

The third polish is called New Globe Walk and it is a golden Snowglobe polish. You can control how much glitter you paint on your nails by how vigorously you shake the bottle.

What do you guys think about the Nails Inc polishes which I have recently added to my collection? Which is your favourite? I love hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment