Friday 5 February 2016

Palette London's Amethyst Textured Nail Paint

This gorgeous glitter polish is from Palette London and it's called Amethyst. It is a textured nail polish but I wanted to wear it for a whole week so I applied a top coat over it. It has been a joy to wear as it is really sparkly.

Amethyst has a fantastic formula and a great brush to apply the polish with. The polish is the perfect consistency. My nails were totally opaque within two to three coats of polish. I have found that the polish has lasted really well despite me doing lots of typing at work and lots of cleaning at home. I did find I had a bit of tip wear during the week but I had been doing more cleaning than usual.

Overall, I really like this polish and would definitely recommend it.

What are your thoughts on Palette London's Amethyst Textured Nail Polish? Have you tried any polishes from Palette London before? I would love to know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment